Fire Blockage System
PS Coating is an ablative coating applied to stone wool board to be used to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall constructions where apertures exist with penetration of single or multiple services. PS Coating is an easy to apply highly viscous, or thick coating suitable to be applied by brush.
Key Product Points
• Can be brush or trowel applied.
• Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
• Remains flexible between -5°c to +70°c.
• Easy to use fiber free coating.
• Suitable for large openings in walls systems such as in combination with Stop seal Batt.
Certification and Approvals
• EN 1366-3
• EN 13501-2
• EN 10140
• EN 1026
• 1121-CPR-JA5022, ETA 14/0004